Friday, April 12, 2013

District temple walk yay!!!
Love the sisters in my District! 


Hermana Cooley couldn't reach Canada.. so I became her stool


I found Sister Esplin


District Matching Day!!! freaky huh! haha we love to match =D


Wassup companion matching! 

the second picture is my name tag. and me being artsy


We love gluten free muffins and Packages!! 

This monstrocity is me and hermana Andersen... Yes we both fit in the hoodie her mother sent her.  haha yes i look like a creep asian. its fine. hahah 

This is easter as well.  The elder in the back is Elder miller. glasses elder is elder Jensen. Awkward Squatter is Elder Bennett and the other is elder Jones.

This is classic Hermana Garry and Hermana Wiser.  Wassup Ring pop! 
This one is cute too. 

If i had a profile pic.. this would by it #hotsistas #eastermorning #todoslosdias #missionary4life

this is the little sister from honduras that i talk to in spanish and she talks to me in english. 

Ope there it is- haha This is my ugly face. love ya.

The second one is all the sisters in my district!  on easter

These are the easter packages that Sister Garry sent to us!!!

First picture is of me and hermana garry- we got to go to the outside world to get retainers for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment